Google analytics

Monday, September 21, 2015

WD Introduces My Cloud OS 3 SDK Along With My Cloud Mirror Device.

WD has launched a redesigned My Cloud OS 3 operating system software development kit and a new My Cloud Mirror Gen 2 personal cloud storage device with speedier processing.

My Cloud OS 3 features an intuitive user interface which delivers a rich content sharing experience, back-up and sync capabilities while retaining control of personal cloud devices physically located at home or office. It comes with MyCloud.com which provides users a browser based web interface for file collaboration, access management and viewing photos and videos on a gallery mode. It's new Sync feature syncs data across multiple PCs and notebooks. The new OS allows users to set up automatic camera-roll backup of photos from smartphones and tablets.
Along with My Cloud OS 3 launch, WD has introduces the My Cloud Device SDK and My Cloud API enabling developers to build new extensions and features. The OS also includes Chromebook and Chromecast support.
The My Cloud Mirror Gen 2 priced at Rs 23,500 for the 4TB variant, Rs 30,000 for the 6TB variant, Rs 37,500 for the 8TB variant and Rs 55,000 for the 12TB variant. The My Cloud OS 3 will be available by the end of the month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment